Nightly Optimization

Nightly Optimization

Nightly Optimization
Nightly Optimization
2024-05-23 16:14:28
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.13.30.8

I have found the optimization pages and can do optimization manually but where is the option for automatic/nightly or the scheduler for this? I see it mentioned in other guides/on the forum but as always, it's not entirely clear where it is/where it should be and exactly what it does.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Nightly Optimization
2024-05-24 03:12:24

L2K wrote

I have found the optimization pages and can do optimization manually but where is the option for automatic/nightly or the scheduler for this? I see it mentioned in other guides/on the forum but as always, it's not entirely clear where it is/where it should be and exactly what it does.

Hi @L2K 

The schedule optimization was under maintenance in recent controller version. We may expect it will be released again in the future. 

Please note that we cannot guarantee the implementation of all requested features due to technical limitations, resource constraints, and compatibility issues. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Nightly Optimization
2024-05-24 18:51:51
Oh, OK. I appreciate the software and ecosystem is under constant development but some more updates to documentation that no longer applies or some decent release notes would be helpful.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 149

Replies: 2

Related Articles