EAP110 GENERAL ERROR

EAP110 GENERAL ERROR
EAP110 GENERAL ERROR
2024-05-23 17:56:28
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 5.5.6

Greetings

I can't modify or edit anything in the portal page.  General Error is the only error message showing.  The existing portal page is also not visible. Creating a new one is not also possible, same error message. The SSID section also has issue inside the Creat New Portal, you cant click the SSID that has been created in the WAN section, it is showing but you can'ta select it. There is also an issue in viewing the vouchers in site manager. It is not showing up, but when you go to print un used vouchers, it is all there.

Please Advise Urgently

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP110 GENERAL ERROR
2024-05-24 01:41:09

atan wrote

Greetings

I can't modify or edit anything in the portal page.  General Error is the only error message showing.  The existing portal page is also not visible. Creating a new one is not also possible, same error message. The SSID section also has issue inside the Creat New Portal, you cant click the SSID that has been created in the WAN section, it is showing but you can'ta select it. There is also an issue in viewing the vouchers in site manager. It is not showing up, but when you go to print un used vouchers, it is all there.

Please Advise Urgently

Thanks

Hello @atan 

May I know the controller version you are using now? And could you try to access the controller via the InPrivate mode/Incognito mode of browser?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 91

Replies: 1

Related Articles