EAP650 outdoor AP

EAP650 outdoor AP
EAP650 outdoor AP
2024-05-24 08:30:38
Model: EAP650-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

Can anyone help me with my problem, I no longer  use OC200 hardware controller because it's broken and it binds with my AP eap650 outdoor. Now I try to reset it from its POE ADAPTER and it is not working but because it's very hard  unmounting it from pipe the only way from the Poe adapter, I click the reset button for 5 sec and no blinking. Please I need help thanks .

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP650 outdoor AP
2024-05-27 02:46:57

danfromKiri wrote

Hello, 

Can anyone help me with my problem, I no longer  use OC200 hardware controller because it's broken and it binds with my AP eap650 outdoor. Now I try to reset it from its POE ADAPTER and it is not working but because it's very hard  unmounting it from pipe the only way from the Poe adapter, I click the reset button for 5 sec and no blinking. Please I need help thanks .

Hello @danfromKiri 

The EAP650-Outdoor does not support the remote resetting from the PoE adapter. We may suggest you try to get into the web management page of EAP to reset it via accessing its IP address.

Please note that you will need to enter the device username and password on the controller you configured before. If you do not remember the device username and password, you may also try to find whether you have the back up file so that you can try to restore and check the username/password.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 116

Replies: 1

Related Articles