What is the expect behavior for WLAN Schedule?

2024-05-28 16:25:30
Tags: #schedule
Model: EAP773  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.13

I am not sure what the correct expectation is when a SSID is on a Radio On/Off schedule

7d4eac656d1647a1823fd4104962402f

So I have my Guest WIFI setup to be ON between 6am - 1am the next day (maybe this is why it's not working).  As you can see the local time it's well after 1am.  But you can still see the SSID Guest WiFi still being broadcast.

My assumption is when set this way, the SSID would stop broadcasting after 1:00am every day.

Options
3 Reply
Re:What is the expect behavior for WLAN Schedule?
2024-05-29 06:28:11

Hi @mbze430 

May I know what kind of controller you are using now, is it software controller or it is hardware controller OC200/OC300? And what is your controller version?

For the hardware controller OC200/OC300, please check the controller system time and see whether it is the same as your computer.

For software controller, have you selected the relevant time zone? Please also refer to the site setting and check the time zone.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-05-29 13:09:02

@Hank21 

I am using the Linux(Ubuntu) controller

Here is the controller's setting:

Here is the site configuration:

Options
2024-05-31 07:38:22

mbze430 wrote

@Hank21 

I am using the Linux(Ubuntu) controller

Here is the controller's setting:

Here is the site configuration:

Hi @mbze430 

Have you tried to reboot the EAP when you configured the WLAN schedule at the time that the radios should be off? Will it work after rebooting?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 137

Replies: 3

Tags

schedule
Related Articles