2 vlan in a single port of switch

2024-05-31 14:07:43

hello,

in a singole port of a switch i want apply 2 vlan : 19 and 400.

this switch is managed by oc300 and i have router er8411 ... all last version of firmware

have you a idea? or a screen ?

thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:2 vlan in a single port of switch
2024-06-01 07:43:29

@MC20 

Hi,

I think your system is not much different from mine. Start from your site management page =>> Settings->Wired Networks->Lan.

1. You should already have VLAN1 for the system interface, and then you can view, edit (but don't click save), and note down the information needed to copy format the interface (VLAN1) to your designed interface that you need by clicking the Create new LAN button.

2. On the same page, click profile. You would see all interface names and tag profiles, especially the profile name "All." This profile name will be included in all of your interface LANs as a VLAN tag, so you can put this profile on any switch port as your design tag port.

But if you like to include only some tags together, just click "Create New Port Profile", put the interface name you need into the tagged networks box, and save.

3. Click switch settings menu, then click the edit port profile icon to configure your port switch.

On the new windows. Click the edit icon next to the port number that you want, and then assign the tag profile to the port and apply.

4. Test. It should be working, VLAN19 and VLAN400 should be on the ports you designed already.

Cheer :)

Zool

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 202

Replies: 1

Related Articles