Omada Software Controller proxy settings

2024-06-05 20:47:50
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I am running Omada Software controller on a Windows Server 2019 VM, I have it mostly set up and working ok, however I havent been able to set proxy settings in Omada to be able to download and check for new firmware/software updates for both the devices and the controller itself. Currently if I check for updates or new FW it comes back saying "Operation Failed, check your network connection". I have checked the proxy logs to see if it is trying to go out as the server rather than logged on user but i cannot see anything. I have checked the Omada settings and also had a look through the installation files for any config type files, I have found one which might be where any config should go (omada.properties), but not sure if it's the right file and what the proxy syntax/code would be. I have found some articles online for Linux on how to set proxy up in Omada, however I couldn't find any for WIndows. Does anyone have know how to set Omada proxy settings on Windows?

Many Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada Software Controller proxy settings
2024-06-06 01:34:01

Computerman142 wrote

Hi

I am running Omada Software controller on a Windows Server 2019 VM, I have it mostly set up and working ok, however I havent been able to set proxy settings in Omada to be able to download and check for new firmware/software updates for both the devices and the controller itself. Currently if I check for updates or new FW it comes back saying "Operation Failed, check your network connection". I have checked the proxy logs to see if it is trying to go out as the server rather than logged on user but i cannot see anything. I have checked the Omada settings and also had a look through the installation files for any config type files, I have found one which might be where any config should go (omada.properties), but not sure if it's the right file and what the proxy syntax/code would be. I have found some articles online for Linux on how to set proxy up in Omada, however I couldn't find any for WIndows. Does anyone have know how to set Omada proxy settings on Windows?

Many Thanks

Hello @Computerman142 

Please try to check the firewall or antivirus setting on your PC. You can try to refer to this link and add to the firewall whitelist as needed.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options