limited speed problem

limited speed problem

limited speed problem
limited speed problem
a week ago
Model: EAP115  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.0.4

Hi All, this is my first post. I am new to Omada.

I have a few access points EAP 115 & EAP 115 wall connected to Omada controller the issue is Omada is limiting my internet speed to 8 Mbps only (Omada connected to MikroTik with 100 Mbps Speed I tested the speed from MikroTik direct and I got the full speed no issue) any ideas what is the wrong? I don't use a limit profile also I tried to make a profile with 300 Mbps speed just to test but same issue 

please let me know if any information is required 

Options
1 Reply
Re:limited speed problem
a week ago

@Amro__ 

Do you confirm that you've connected to the nearest AP? Please test the speed of transmitting to the EAP by unplugging the cable and connecting it to a computer. If there are a lot of network devices on the network, they will all use the bandwidth. As a result, individual users will experience slower speeds. You can also try to optimize the wireless network by relocating the AP, changing the channel, or making other changes to the AP's settings. You can also run the EAP in standalone mode to see whether the omada controller's settings have hampered the performance. Please try to read this article:Troubleshooting of Wireless Issues for Omada EAP Products

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 46

Replies: 1

Related Articles