connected devices not showing up in client list

2024-07-14 14:09:12
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.29.4

Have a TL-R605 v1.0 router and T1600G-52PS v4.0 switch that are directly connected to the devices that are not sowing up.

I have a CPE510(a) that is connected to the T1600G-52PS v4.0 switch not showing connected anywhere in the client list, there is another CPE510(b) connected on the wireless side of the CPE510(a) the clients tha t are connected to a SG2008P v3.20 switch on the wireless side are showing the clients connected.

Why is the CPE510 devices not showing up

Thanks you any help

Options
3 Reply
Re:connected devices not showing up in client list
2024-07-15 06:39:26

@rebelbah 

I am confused. Could you please draw a diagram of your network and point out the problem for me? Do you assign a static IP address to the CPE unit? If it has a static IP, it will not appear on the client list.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-07-15 12:04:04

@Hank21 

yes those 2 devices are static, that should not stop it from showing up in the client list, other devices such as cameras that are on a static is showing in the client list(cameras are on a different IP range)

I have access to other brand systems that show static devices in the client list did not think they omitted them here.

I think they should have them listed or at least allow you to have access a reservations list 

Options
2024-07-17 01:43:45

@rebelbah 

To see if they can appear on the client list, you can attempt to connect the CPE(a) directly to the TL-SG2008P controlled by the controller and let it obtain an IP address from the router without setting it as static.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options