Votes

Widget defaults?

Votes

Widget defaults?

Widget defaults?
Widget defaults?
2024-07-14 15:08:52 - last edited 2024-07-15 06:22:22

Is there any way to get the widgets on the Dashboard to default to a specific setting?  For example, this widget defaults to SFP/WAN, but I don't use the SFP, so it shows no data:

Once I change it to show WAN, then I get the right data:

(and before any says to just disable the SFP/WAN interface, I am unable to for some reason)

This is just one example.  There are other widgets I wish I could change the default data set on as well.  Also, once changed to show the right data, as soon as the page refreshes, it reverts back to the 'wrong' data set.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Widget defaults?
2024-07-15 06:23:09

@muzicman0 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if this feature can come to SDN Omada controller or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the Feature Request (Controllers)' area and tagging it as a Future Consideration for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, wed be happy to send them up for you.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-07-18 22:58:40

@Hank21 to me, this is more of a fix than a feature request.  The widget is useless in the current state.  Either I need to be able to select a default, or disable the SFP/WAN interface.  I get that you are at the mercy of your developers (and I really do get it, I run a support department for a software company), but this isn't a feature, it is a fix so that the inteded functionality is able to be used.  I would even be ok if it just remembered its selection, but as it is, it reverts back to SFP/WAN after any refresh, including the automatic refresh.  So at best I can get ~2 minutes where it will stay as it should.

Options
2024-07-19 02:30:57

@muzicman0 

It is not currently possible to change the WAN's order. Thus, the only option available to you if you wish to hide the SFP WAN is to disable it.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-07-19 02:32:40

@Hank21 which isn't possible. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 257

Replies: 4

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.