Add Meta Tag for Mobile Responsive on Radius Authentication Portal Page

Votes

2024-07-15 21:43:39 - last edited 2024-07-16 01:29:10
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 5.0.7 Build 20230410 Rel. 69645(5553)

Hello. Please I need a small update in the EAP110. I'm using the Radius Authentication option and it turns okay. However it is not mobile responsive and a bit hard to login.

Can you update the portal login page and add the meta tag to make it responsive?

I was able to extract some file in your firmware but I don't have the complete source to rebuild it. :-( 

I tried using the external url but my orangepi freezes not and thus preventing a customer from authenticating again.

Having PC runs 24/7 to host this external login is a waste of power. sad

Or do you have guide or code you can share so I can repack what I extracted. It might help others too, maybe. sad

Do you have a better suggestion? I have a new EAP110 arriving too and I will using Radius Auth too.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Add Meta Tag for Mobile Responsive on Radius Authentication Portal Page
2024-07-19 03:02:09

@Exejee 

Thank you for your feedback and post. We have forwarded your request to our developer team for evaluation.

Please note that all requests undergo a thorough evaluation by our developer team before being added to the roadmap. This process may take some time, so please be patient if you don't see immediate results. Features with lower priority or fewer user reports might experience delays in implementation as we gather more feedback and compare it with competitor products.

It is important to understand that submitting a request does not guarantee its implementation; only requests that pass the evaluation will be considered for inclusion in future updates.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Add Meta Tag for Mobile Responsive on Radius Authentication Portal Page
2024-07-19 09:56:39
Thank you so much. I'll wait patiently. I Hope they consider and approve this request. Thanks in advance.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 213

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.