lost connection

lost connection

lost connection
lost connection
2024-07-23 14:45:40 - last edited 2024-07-23 14:47:23
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.0

hi i have an eap 225 in yard as wi fi wont reach its only a small yard we sit in the allyway we made to a semi garden but last week it drops connections its wired to a powerline adapter 1000 mbps the poe tried everything restting to rebooting only 4 things connected at one time everytime it does the same lost good  with tech but this beats me 

Options
1 Reply
Re:lost connection
2024-07-24 03:30:53

@stringy 

Do you mean the EAP225 Outdoor is connected to a powerline adapter? The issue is that you are now unable to connect to the EAP225 Outdoor. How far are you from it if you can't connect? Is there a barrier between you and the EAP225 Outdoor? Please ensure the EAP225 outdoor is properly installed. If you use the power adapter to connect, there are two Ethernet cables; please ensure that they are of good quality and firmly linked to the interface. Also, please check to see if the front end device, i.e. the router or the powerline adapter, can provide you with an internet connection.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 109

Replies: 1

Related Articles