Is there a way to locate/export/download a previously imported custom portal?

2024-07-27 05:35:36 - last edited 2024-07-30 01:58:21

It's been a while and would like to update the portal, but unfortunately, I lost the source code. 

How can I access the current custom portal saved in the controller?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Is there a way to locate/export/download a previously imported custom portal?-Solution
2024-07-30 01:58:15 - last edited 2024-07-30 02:02:07

@Doods 

Unfortunately, there is no way to export the custom portal that was previously imported. I will forward this feedback request to our relevant department.They will assess this feature and decide whether it is necessary to implement it.To submit this suggestion, you may also visit our request and suggestion section.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Is there a way to locate/export/download a previously imported custom portal?-Solution
2024-07-30 01:58:15 - last edited 2024-07-30 02:02:07

@Doods 

Unfortunately, there is no way to export the custom portal that was previously imported. I will forward this feedback request to our relevant department.They will assess this feature and decide whether it is necessary to implement it.To submit this suggestion, you may also visit our request and suggestion section.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 139

Replies: 1

Related Articles