OMADA SDN MAP problem?

OMADA SDN MAP problem?

OMADA SDN MAP problem?
OMADA SDN MAP problem?
2024-08-01 13:26:19 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Latest

I am currently rebuilding a small business network and using OMADA tools.
I am using OMADA Controller v5.14.26.1 installed on Windows.
I have a strange problem.
I set up an EAP211 Bridge Kit.
After the SUB AP you can see the switch. This is the first picture. This is fine.
However, I also configured another EAP211 Bridge Kit. Unfortunately the switch is not in the right place. I have marked in red where it should be. This is in the second picture.

I tried several things, e.g. forgot the devices and then re-adopted them. Unfortunately I can't solve this problem. 
In both cases, I am using an EAP211 Bridge Kit and an SG2218P switch. All devices have the latest firmware. In principle, both have the same settings.
Is it possible to solve this problem?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:OMADA SDN MAP problem?-Solution
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Hank21 

Dear Hank21,

Thank you for your help. I have not replied so far because I have been on holiday.
I looked at the MAP this morning and see that it is now good! I don't know why, but it's good now!
Before I went on vacation, I did the adjustment you suggested:
"Could you please enable EAP LLDP by going to Site Settings? Please give it a shot. Tell me if it's still not working."
At the time this didn't seem to solve anything, but after I came back from vacation, everything seems to be fine now!
During my holiday we had a big storm and consequently an extended power cut. Several devices went down and then came back online. It is possible that this had an effect on the solution.
Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

Recommended Solution
Options
8 Reply
Re:OMADA SDN MAP problem?
2024-08-02 06:40:36

@Rolcsi 

Can you reboot the SG3452X, EAP211 bridge kit, and SG2218P at the same time?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-08-02 11:11:28

@Hank21 

Thank you very much for your reply!

I have tried rebooting separately, but that did not solve the problem.

I will try to reboot at the same time and will post the result!

Options
2024-08-08 11:44:24

@Hank21 

Unfortunately, rebooting at the same time did not solve the problem.
Do you have another idea?

Options
2024-08-09 08:05:37 - last edited 2024-08-09 08:06:39

@Rolcsi 

Could you please enable EAP LLDP by going to Site Settings? Please give it a shot. Tell me if it's still not working.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-08-09 08:40:19

@Hank21 

Thank you for your reply!
I did the setup, but the problem is not solved!

Options
2024-08-15 09:00:16

@Rolcsi 

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is,  TKID240832209please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Options
Re:OMADA SDN MAP problem?-Solution
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Hank21 

Dear Hank21,

Thank you for your help. I have not replied so far because I have been on holiday.
I looked at the MAP this morning and see that it is now good! I don't know why, but it's good now!
Before I went on vacation, I did the adjustment you suggested:
"Could you please enable EAP LLDP by going to Site Settings? Please give it a shot. Tell me if it's still not working."
At the time this didn't seem to solve anything, but after I came back from vacation, everything seems to be fine now!
During my holiday we had a big storm and consequently an extended power cut. Several devices went down and then came back online. It is possible that this had an effect on the solution.
Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

Recommended Solution
Options
3 weeks ago

@Hank21 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 300

Replies: 8

Related Articles