Vigi NVR cant be added on Vigi app when NVR is connected to VMS Cloud

3 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: VIGI NVR1016H  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 240411 Rel.68081n

As subjects says I'm having a problem I cannot add my NVR on Vigi app anymore since I add the NVR on Vigi VMS. But prior to this the NVR works well with the Vigi App before. Is there something I missed during the setup?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Vigi NVR cant be added on Vigi app when NVR is connected to VMS Cloud-Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

Hi @Krade 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You can search this subject and it was answered several times before. VMS and VIGI app do not coexist.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Vigi NVR cant be added on Vigi app when NVR is connected to VMS Cloud-Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

Hi @Krade 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You can search this subject and it was answered several times before. VMS and VIGI app do not coexist.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 103

Replies: 1

Related Articles