Votes

Text Message Friendly Alert Emails Option

2024-08-29 16:21:16 - last edited 2024-08-29 17:10:01
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.16.3 Build 20240620 Rel.81038

Hi. I have my Notification Alert Emails sending to my cell phone number carrier's email address, MYCELLNUMBER @ Carrier_URL. It's so I get almost instant alerts as a text message to my cell phone. Which is a better alert notification method for me instead of email which is not monitored outside of me sitting in front of a computer.

So, the alert sent to me as a text message looks like this, which is kind of sloppy.

text message

It would be really nice if a checkbox was near the Alert Emails options to enable SMS Text Message formatting output for the email to make it easier to read when viewed on a cell phone as a text message.

Thanks,

Tom

Options
1 Reply
Re:Text Message Friendly Alert Emails Option
2024-08-30 03:29:18

@MrTom 

Thank you for your feedback and post. We have forwarded your request to our developer team for evaluation.

Please note that all requests undergo a thorough evaluation by our developer team before being added to the roadmap. This process may take some time, so please be patient if you don't see immediate results. Features with lower priority or fewer user reports might experience delays in implementation as we gather more feedback and compare it with competitor products.

It is important to understand that submitting a request does not guarantee its implementation; only requests that pass the evaluation will be considered for inclusion in future updates.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 143

Replies: 1

Voters 2