Drop packets

Drop packets
Drop packets
2 weeks ago
Model: EAP683 UR  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

Hi,

I see some drop packets from all the 3 AP's. I did check some threads with the same issue. Running on latest beta. I am not using any VLAN. See screenshot.

Also, within my hosted Omada I see that the active clients bandwith is really out of sync. See screenshot. Is this because of the dropped packets?

Any thing what I can do to fix this?

Dropped packets

network stats

The upload is way way to high. Normally around 5-10G p/day...

With regards,
Hjalmar.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Drop packets
2 weeks ago

@BliXem 

Do you experience any network issues? Furthermore, please try to confirm whether there is any prevention between the clients and the APs. Perhaps you could use a short cable to connect one AP to the front-end devices and see if there is any improvement. You can also try following this link to improve network performance. Regarding the client's wrong bandwidth issue, our related department is working on it; if I receive any information, I will notify you.

How to optimize wireless performance of EAP products

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Drop packets
2 weeks ago

@Hank21 No, I'm noticing no issues with Wifi. So that's good I guess :). There is also no blockage. I notice this because I came from Unifi to TP-link with the same cables.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 100

Replies: 2

Related Articles