AX1800 ceiling mount icw EAP115 not working

2 weeks ago

Hi,

I have an Omada network installed including guest network with seven EAP 115 devices which work perfectly. Now for a seperate room I bought an AX1800 device but as soon as I connect it to my switch the other EAP 115 devices are doing strange and loosing connection and guest network also is doing weird. Anyone any idea or is the EAP 115 not designed to work with an AX1800 device?

Options
3 Reply
Re:AX1800 ceiling mount icw EAP115 not working
2 weeks ago

@TonL 

Since the AX1800 product number is not the model number, could you please tell me its exact number? Usually, the device label has the information. Do you connect this unit to the same switches as the other seven EAP115? Do you mean once you connect it, all other EAP115 lose connection? Can you detail the phenomenon? Does the Client all disconnect from the Wi-Fi? Or they stay connected but have no internet connection ? Besides, what is the phenomena happened on the guest network? Do you set the same SSID for all your seven EAP115?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2 weeks ago

@Hank21 

Hi it is an EAP610 and I just connect it to the switch the other EAP115 are connected to. Then my iPhone says can not connect to the network, same with my guest network cannot connect to it. It is the same SSID just connected the EAP610 with a cable.

Options
a week ago

@TonL 

The EAP610 differs from the EAP115 in that the former supports 5 G, whereas the latter does not. So, I recommend that you use separate SSIDs for these two products. You can also check to see if the EAP610's internet is having any issues. I am guessing its wireless network is not working properly, and as long as you connect it to the network, the client will switch to the EAP610; however, there is no internet. You can try it out. Actually, there is no compatibility issue, and they can be used simultaneously on the internet.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options