Vigi NVR clip and download

a week ago
Model: VIGI NVR1008H-8MP  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 240507

Good Day, 

When i try to retrieve a 20 second clip and download to my computer it delivered a 12 second piece of footage, which misses some of the activity i am trying to get. Why is it doing this. please see video. https://youtu.be/Wvr0RkH64CI 

If i try to export or clip one minute using the same method in the video i get 51 seconds.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Vigi NVR clip and download
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Hi @PopIT 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

So you are giving me a context that your clip is fully recorded if you view it from the NVR. Not scattered clips. Correct?

Export from the VSM? From what platform you exported them? Please specify the software version as well.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 80

Replies: 1

Related Articles