Omada software kick out

Omada software kick out

Omada software kick out
Omada software kick out
a week ago
Tags: #Controller
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I have an Omada software controller running on Windows and i turn off Cloud access when i was using the admin session and local software and then, was kick out and unable to log in with my credentials. All my switch and AP are running but I can't do any changes. How can I get back in my Omada controller ?

Why I washer kickout if I use the local software?

I don't want to reset all switch and AP...

I don't have backup

The mail server was not configured

Options
3 Reply
Re:Omada software kick out
a week ago

Hi  @Kicker-out 

Do you mean you forgot the local account of the controller?

Please share a screenshot so we can know the problem clearly.

Options
a week ago

@Vincent-TP 

I'm not in the office for the screen shot. I am able to launch the software, but my connection information no longer works, although I did not change them, I only deactivated cloud access in the options.

I haven't forgotten the login information for my local access. They suddenly no longer work after deactivating the cloud access option.

So I can no longer access the controller.

I must have over 200 devices connected and I'm trying to find a way to not have to do a reset on all the switches and devices, in addition to starting at 0 for the Vlans on each port.

Options
Monday

Hi  @Kicker-out 

This is because the account saved was a cloud account, and you were using this account to login. When you disabled the cloud access, the account will no longer work unless you enable it again.

To avoid reset, you need to log in via a local login account. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 85

Replies: 3

Tags

Controller
Related Articles