Votes

security issue Omada routers with openvpn should be enabled to use TLS 1.3 certificates and cifers.

Votes

security issue Omada routers with openvpn should be enabled to use TLS 1.3 certificates and cifers.

Sunday
Tags: #tls 1.3, er706w
Model: ER706W  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 20240319 Rel.02617(4555)

this request should properly apply for all implementations of all routers of tp-link that suppors openvpn.

but to be specific the implementation of openvpn i the base firmware of the ER/06W router should be changed to include the newest version of TLS currently only 1.2 is supported i legacy mode. What I need is that newer versions of encryptions including the usage og TLS 1.3 should be included. .

In TLS 1.2 and earlier versions, the use of ciphers with cryptographic weaknesses had posed potential security vulnerabilities. TLS 1.3 includes support only for algorithms that currently have no known vulnerabilities, including any that do not support Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 36

Replies: 0

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.

Tags

tls 1.3, er706w