TL-R470+ wan and rj11

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-R470+ wan and rj11

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-R470+ wan and rj11
TL-R470+ wan and rj11
2014-03-26 20:26:51 - last edited 2021-08-21 03:54:32
Region : Italy

Model : TL-R470T+

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : 5.1.3

ISP : Teletu

Hi all,
i just recived my r470+ and i started to set it up but i noticed that i have a problem: wan port don't recognize my cables.
I explain it better: from the wall i have two simple phone cable (rj11) of my ISP. I have two numbers and a dsl connection on each number so i have to plug the rj11 in the TP-Link router. Once plugged them, the router doesen't light up any led (except the power and the LAN5 plugged by ethernet to my pc), seems that he doesen't see that in the wan1 and wan2 port there is something even if i configured them.
So a question: do the r470+ need even for the dsl ISP cable a rj45? If i plug my two rj11 in the normal modem/router Wifi i previously have, it works so is not cable fault.
One more: the router works like modem too right? So i don't have to use another modem to plug in the router?
My two connection is Teletu, PPPoE, ofc always on mode.
Thnx in advance and sry for english, isn't my native language :)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 593

Replies: 0

Related Articles