Remote Management (Router TPLINK) and Remote access (Pfsense Server) by TL-R470T+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Remote Management (Router TPLINK) and Remote access (Pfsense Server) by TL-R470T+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-17 23:58:04 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:17:55
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-R470T+

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi.. Im having problems configuring TL-470T+ Router Balancing. I need to acces to it remotely and that the router allow me acces to my server remotely too by No-IP. What do i have to do in the router? how can conffigure it to do what i want.? thanks
Options
4 Reply
Re:Remote Management (Router TPLINK) and Remote access (Pfsense Server) by TL-R470T+
2014-04-22 21:29:30 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:17:55
Hi maracaiber0

Try these
1.) enable remote management on your 470T+
2.) create a no-ip account, then on the 470T+, if I am not mistaken it has a built-in no-ip client.
input your no-ip credentials (username / password / domain).
3.) don't forget to configure port forwarding on the 470T+ for your server (e.g. IPCam / file server /etc)

Make sure your DSL provider assigns your load balancer with a public IP (WAN IP)

to access your server remotely, type http://WANIP:PORT NUMBER (e.g. http://10.20.30.40:8000)

Good luck, hope this helps.
Options
Re:Remote Management (Router TPLINK) and Remote access (Pfsense Server) by TL-R470T+
2014-04-24 12:03:20 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:17:55
Hi Brog

I did that and it didnt work.. So.. I created de no-ip account, entered all data and configured the router.My router has 4 public Wan Ip address.. Which of these Ips do ia have to use? whatever?

in the second part... The problem is.. i dont know how to configure in the forwading area.i dont know the parameters to configure it..

i hope and i will be really grateful if you could help me..

Thanks my friend..
Options
2017-05-05 21:07:59 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:17:55
Hola.

Perdón, sé que el tema es viejo, pero tengo que instalar también un TP-LinkR470T+ como balanceador de carga entre dos proveedores (Claro y Fibertel) para tener un pfSense siempre funcional para clentes remotos con OpenVpn, también utilizo No-ip como registro de DNS ... como solucionaste tu problema ?

Hi.

Sorry, I know the theme is old, but I also have to install a TP-LinkR470T + as a load balancer between two providers (Claro and Fibertel) to have an always functional pfSense for remote clients with OpenVpn, I also use No-ip as a registry DNS ... how did you solve your problem?

maracaiber0 wrote

Hi Brog

I did that and it didnt work.. So.. I created de no-ip account, entered all data and configured the router.My router has 4 public Wan Ip address.. Which of these Ips do ia have to use? whatever?

in the second part... The problem is.. i dont know how to configure in the forwading area.i dont know the parameters to configure it..

Thanks my friend..
Options
2017-05-05 21:09:09 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:17:55

maracaiber0 wrote

Hi Brog

Thanks my friend..

Hola.

Perdón, sé que el tema es viejo, pero tengo que instalar también un TP-LinkR470T+ como balanceador de carga entre dos proveedores (Claro y Fibertel) para tener un pfSense siempre funcional para clentes remotos con OpenVpn, también utilizo No-ip como registro de DNS ... como solucionaste tu problema ?

Hi.

Sorry, I know the theme is old, but I also have to install a TP-LinkR470T + as a load balancer between two providers (Claro and Fibertel) to have an always functional pfSense for remote clients with OpenVpn, I also use No-ip as a registry DNS ... how did you solve your problem?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1984

Replies: 4

Related Articles