Urgently Need New Firmware! Help!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-29 22:16:56 - last edited 2021-08-21 04:19:56
Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-ER6120

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 1.0.6 Build 20131129 Rel.49461

ISP :

Hello Dear friends, I bought this Router "TL-ER6120" For my office everything works perfectly, but i noticed that this firmware do lack very important function! (Adding User by Mac address)
I'm managing 250 Computers

Having so much hosts in network It is very handy to configure the DHCP (working with static IP's It's very tiresome)... but I couldn't figured out how to control the users and groups...
if i register them with Name and IP and when the lease time comes, then i have to re-register the users again...
Why don't you add Register with username and mac address.... (I wanted to make some restriction levels (Policy) for my users) Now I'm stuck :(

You know my problem, Is there any other way or suggestion how to overcome this problem

Waiting from you as soon as possible
Options
1 Reply
Re:Urgently Need New Firmware! Help!
2014-10-07 14:29:37 - last edited 2021-08-21 04:19:56
Did you try to create a DHCP reservation for your clients? It is done by MAC address. When you set a reservation the connection shows as permanent. This may keep your clients from expiring and having to re-register again.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 439

Replies: 1

Related Articles