the difference between broadband routers and wireless routers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-04-17 11:18:51 - last edited 2021-08-21 04:49:22
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-R470T+

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

according to the features and applications, routers which be divided into the following two categories are often used for SMBs.

Broadband routers are used to connect computers/Laptops to connect to the Internet. Broadband routers are required when we connect internet through phones. ADSL modems are used for this purpose as they embed both phone and Ethernet jacks.
These days wired and wireless routers are most commonly used in the home and small office networking. Wired and wireless routers are able to transmit internet signals and maintain routing information in their routing table. They are also capable to filter traffic on IP addresses base.

I want to know if need to buy one for you office, which one you would choose?
Options
1 Reply
Re:the difference between broadband routers and wireless routers
2015-04-17 15:20:44 - last edited 2021-08-21 04:49:22
I am using broadband routers in my office, because "broadband" pertains to any type of high-speed communications media, which can be wired or wireless. Broadband connections include Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) and cable Internet services.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 764

Replies: 1

Related Articles