problems with R470+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

problems with R470+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
problems with R470+
problems with R470+
2015-06-11 12:01:20 - last edited 2021-08-21 05:01:32
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-R470T+

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version : latest

ISP : att home base

Ok. Am limited to ATT slow DSL 3mgs If lucky. Several weeks ago I saw a video on you tube a man showing how to set up the TP to combine more than one line to speed the connection. I followed it and watched it several times and he seemed to know how to set the 470 up to increase bandwidth,

so I purchased one and can not even get past the elementary step. I can not get modems to supply IP address on the first screen. all it says is that its connecting ( take it that im am not an IT novice, more of watch youtube and follow the steps. Well the video I watch I can no longer find. the Gentleman that showed step by step to bond connections.is unlocatable. What I cant understand is that the LAN is stuck on searching for connection/IPs address.

to cook the egg, what I wanting to do is take two or three 3 mg connections to speed it up. can some one program my TP-link tl-r470t+ to do so? If possible and recommended I would pay or pay for step by step instructions.

russ
[EMAIL="russb442@AOL.COM"]russb442@AOL.COM[/EMAIL] PUT TP-LINK R470T+ IN SUBJECT BOX

THANKS A BUNCH

RUSS
Options
1 Reply
Re:problems with R470+
2015-06-11 16:56:44 - last edited 2021-08-21 05:01:32
Russ, read the article as below. Is it what you are trying to fulfill?
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-715.html

You got multiple internet connections and you can access internet when PC is connection to any of them?
To set up R470T+, you have to go to Network---WAN and select correct WAN ports. And then, configure WAN1, WAN2 and WAN3 one by one. Connection type depends on internet connection. Normally, we choose Dynamic IP.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 329

Replies: 1

Related Articles