EAP controller as a system service

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-07-03 05:36:48
Region : Argentina

Model : EAP120

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : v2

ISP :

Hello. Anyone managed to install the EAP controller as a System Service so tha it can be installed on Windows Server without a user constantly logged?

Thanks. Simon
Options
4 Reply
Re:EAP controller as a system service
2015-07-14 11:43:57
Hello Simon, I got the controller running for some days too. Yet it seems not able to run it as a background service.

Anyway, I keep the windows and controller running all the time so I am not really bothered by the login
Options
2015-07-14 13:40:39
I put the EAP controller server into the startup menu to make it launched on Windows startup
Options
2015-07-21 00:25:40

coca koala wrote

I put the EAP controller server into the startup menu to make it launched on Windows startup

This is not the same thing, unfortunately, because if the Windows Server instance restart for Windows Update or anithing else, I have to log in again and in the meantime they are not managed...
Options
2015-07-23 14:04:54
Maybe you can try Schedule Task? I am not sure whether it works as I don't have win servers on hand.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1471

Replies: 4

Related Articles