R600VPN Virtual Server limit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-11 20:02:12 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:01:24
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

is there a limit to the number of virtual server entries that can be active on the R600VPN? I created 17 port mappings, but only 10 of them seem to work.

if there is a limit, what is it, and what's the justification for a limit?
Options
3 Reply
Re:R600VPN Virtual Server limit
2016-02-24 18:10:45 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:01:24
I think there is limitation, but it must larger than 10. Your problem maybe caused by your configuration. And how do you know the rules do not work?
Options
2016-02-24 20:11:09 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:01:24
I had other existing virtual servers set up - they work. I created these new ones, they don't. if I access the machines from the local network, they work. if I access them from the WAN, only a few do, and then it's spotty. I set up a second router on a second public IP with just these new virtual servers, and still had the same problem, though more worked, but still spotty - almost like you're allowed to create and enable as many as you like, but only so many can be active at one time. can access machines directly via VPN, but there seems to be a bandwidth limitation to VPNs (12mbps if I remember correctly), so that only works when there's a small number of users. we added more users and started having VPN issues, so the work around was to go WAN with port forwarding. I put in another brand router in place of the second router, and that works well, so my pressing issue is resolved, but would still like to know why this wouldn't initially work. Support says there are no limits, but this forum shows there are limits on other units of all varieties, so that doesn't seem likely.

side note: anyone else notice that typing in this text box sucks! there must be some javascript that is checking characters, as I have to type really slow to get all the characters to appear, especially spaces!
Options
2016-03-02 10:37:39 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:01:24
May you can contact the supporter for help directly, so that they can give you a remote access to check your setting to confirm whether it is a bug or not.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 858

Replies: 3

Related Articles