TL-R600VPN Internet Connection drops for individual client with large transfers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-12 00:06:29 - last edited 2021-08-21 05:52:00
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Here's my setup:

Modem (brand new)-TL-R600VPN Router-Wireless Switches,

We have a Windows Server 2012 R2 VM on a Server 2008 host

When a client attempts to upload or download a large amount of data, either as one file or multiple smaller files in succession, that client loses their internet connection. The LAN connection stays good and I can even navigate to the web interface of the TL-R600VPN but I cannot reach the internet. All other clients in the same office maintain their internet connection.

The only thing that seems to fix the issue is power-cycling the TL-R600VPN, otherwise I would think it was more of a server issue (my company didn't do the setup so it is possible that there are some rules or odd configurations buried in the settings).

The SPI Firewall is disabled.

Any help is appreciated.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-R600VPN Internet Connection drops for individual client with large transfers
2016-02-24 18:06:21 - last edited 2021-08-21 05:52:00
Your problem is really strange, I would like to advise you to contact the supporter directly.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 791

Replies: 1