RE: EAP 320 cannot switch to "pending" after "forget this AP" in EAP Controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-05-06 17:23:06
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

our officer network is simple, after buying the AP devices yesterday, i placed three EAP320 and the Controller host in the same LAN segment (192.168.1.X / 24).

however, during the testing, when the EAP is "disconnected", i found that the EAP cannot switch to "pending" after pressing "forget this AP" in the EAP Controller. This situation happens for example when i unplugged the power and moved the EAP to another physical location in the same office.

finally, i have to look into my DHCP server, locate the EAP Mac address and get its IP address, and then get into the EAP web console page, and then factory reset the AP, and finally the EAP can then be shown in the "pending" page of the EAP controller. (and finally i can "adopt" the EAP again..)

any update or patch can solve this software malfunction issue???
Options
2 Reply
Re:RE: EAP 320 cannot switch to "pending" after "forget this AP" in EAP Controller
2016-05-08 12:11:26
just a supplement, the same situation will happen, when i:
- set "schedule reboot" in the EAP Controller.
- reboot the EAP Controller host
Options
Re:RE: EAP 320 cannot switch to "pending" after "forget this AP" in EAP Controller
2016-05-11 14:19:35
There is a beta firmware that i get from TP-Link support team. http://tp-link.com/resources/software/TL-EAP320v1_en_1.0.0_20160429-rel71477_up_tmp_signed.zip
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1290

Replies: 2