TP-Link EAP320 vs. Ubiquiti Unifi UAP-AC-Pro

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-07-27 18:08:01
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with EAP-series vs. Unifi? And if so, pos and cons between the two.
How is stability on EAP-products so far?
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link EAP320 vs. Ubiquiti Unifi UAP-AC-Pro
2016-08-03 01:13:50
No one?
Options
2020-01-25 08:52:07

@bipbaep Testing them those days, i give feedback asap.

Options
2020-02-05 09:28:08 - last edited 2020-02-05 15:19:10

@bipbaep Not mine but here you can get it ! https://www.mbreviews.com/tp-link-eap245-vs-ubiquiti-unifi-uap-ac-pro/   Also, main difference i can tell is the controller software, i am not able to add and manage any tplink switches or routers on the tplink controller, omada controller feels more like Unifi controller 8 years ago, which is a pity, i hope that in future releases this functions and more hardware wil be added ! Mikrotik CapsMan on the other has full packed Aps with the RouterOs on each AP, problem with mt is that if WAN fails they stop broadcasting the SSID, very bad for local services !  On the other hand, the trughput is pretty much the same, also the cost of the units are much cheaper than the unifi, starting at 30 € the EAP 110 VS 70 € Unifi Ap ! I was searching for a cheaper solution to troubleshoot remote clients aaaaand this is it ! I am happy with the results and will deploy them in coming installs. This is the  price range i was missing.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4369

Replies: 3