Configuration Issue after changing default IP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-14 18:39:42
Model : TL-SG2424

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 1.0.7 TL-SG2424_V1_150713

ISP :

Hi All,
i upgraded my SG2424 to the latest Firmware.
Then i changed the Default IP-Address to 192.168.100.4/24 and the Managemet VLAN to 100.

My Client is in VLAN100 and in the Subnet-Range.

After Login to the Switch with new IP-Address i cannot configure any things. After clicking some Subsites (e. g. System IP), the Startscreen will appear.
So my only way is to pull the Power and Reboot the Switch. Of course, the Switch is now reachable by the defaul IP (192.168.0.1), i could not save the config.

On older Firmware i could Change the Default-IP without Problems.

Could you please help me?

Thanks and regards,
Bernhard
Options
3 Reply
Re:Configuration Issue after changing default IP
2016-08-18 00:38:10
hi,
i solved my problem...
I could change the IP-Address an the Management-VLAN with the CLI. And then, logged in via Browser, the configuration is working fine.

Thanks
Options
2016-10-17 16:29:57
Thank you so much To isolate matters  reset the router to factory settings, The fix was to plug the new router into the main LAN after changing its IP. Probably the best way to solve the problem.The fix was to plug the new router into the main LAN after changing its
IP. That allowed my Mac to get an IP address from the main DHCP router.
Options
2016-12-23 18:18:39
I am certified network engineer and I bought this router recently and I say An oversaw 24 port Gigabit center with 4 SFP spaces for a large portion of the value you would anticipate. Connect it to. It works. Associations have been noticeably quicker particularly when 3 or 4 individuals need to snatch stuff off the net, while other individuals exchange information to each other locally. It is firmly developed, with a steel case and 240VAC mains input attachment.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 695

Replies: 3

Related Articles