EAP-220 losing internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP-220 losing internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
EAP-220 losing internet
EAP-220 losing internet
2016-09-16 17:28:45
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

Please could anyone help me find out what is causing losing internet on wifi access point.
I have one EAP-220 access point in my restaurant and it is loosing internet every couple days. I still connect to wifi however no internet access. In order to get back internet connection I have to power cycle wifi access point. Any help appreciated.

My set up is

Two talktalk business routers
TP-link TL-R470T+ load balancer
T1500-28PCT (TL-SL2428P) Switch

Everything setup as pnp.
Options
3 Reply
Re:EAP-220 losing internet
2016-09-21 18:56:42
When you still connect to the wifi, do you get ip address? If so, try to use ping tool to ping EAP, switch and router. If cannot get ip, you could configure static ip and ping also. Then you would know which part you cannot reach. Also you could check whether your firmware is latest then could update it. What's more, if you use controller, i could advise that you could configure reboot schedule for EAP, then could let EAP reboot automatically for several days.
Options
Re:EAP-220 losing internet
2016-09-22 05:09:34
I have reserved IP to mac so wifi access point always has reserved IP address. However issue is still same. Once I can't connect to internet I also can't connect to wifi point via IP. So my problem is IP address. How do I fix? I will try to assign static IP and see how it goes. Thanks for advise.
Options
EAP 220 losing internet
2016-11-16 00:49:27
Hey I dont know if I even have enough posts for it yet, but I would like to check out what you have on the internet marketing.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1034

Replies: 3

Related Articles