Tplink cpe210 disconnects users in ap mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-20 08:21:03
Model : CPE 210

Hardware Version : V1.0

Firmware Version : pharos-up-ver1-3-3-P9[20160705-rel52453]

ISP :

I installed a network with only 210 of the CPE ; but after a random time disconnects all clients and you have to

restart the cpe210 acting as an access point for communication is restored.

I updated the firmware to the latest version ( 1.33 ) ; I have tried maxtream without him and nothing changes ( 20MHz channel

width , standard B / G / N ) .

This situation is repeated on multiple nodes that have mounted these teams , so that rules out power supply problems .

I hope that some of this specialized company specializing person may be interested in this problem, because we have a lot of

these products in service.-
Options
28 Reply
Re:Tplink cpe210 disconnects users in ap mode
2016-09-20 16:58:57
Answer this questions
1-your hardware Version is 1.0 or 1.1
2-the random time, post it,
Don't forget this is not a guessing game
If you had provided info. you will had answers
Not questions
Options
2016-09-21 13:04:53
Options
2016-09-21 15:37:38

Boris01 wrote

really all you see is clearly informed at the initial consultation
maybe is what you indicate as V1.0 . Defined behavior ( disconnection of all customers ) occurs
randomly .-

MAYBE & RANDOMLY
good luck with those ones
Options
Same problem here
2016-09-22 01:37:12
I have the same exact problem, I have a CPE210 V1.1 working in client mode, it works for a while sometimes a couple of hours some times seconds. It works but disconnects from the AP. I have to go through SURVEY again to select the AP and reconnect...

If you solve this problem, please let me know!

It appears to work better during the day, it becomes worse in the night, meaning it disconnects more often and have to select the AP again...

I am working on firmware version 1.3.3 Build 20160705 Rel. 52453
Options
2016-09-22 03:21:48
Well, it seems you have a lot of free time and nothing to contribute in this case.So I return to hecer called someone with the capacity and sufficient responsibility in this "brand" , as this is a very worrying failure and causes many perjuicios.-
Options
2016-09-22 07:51:59

Boris01 wrote

1-and nothing to contribute in this case
your time is precious
2-responsibility in this "brand" , as this is a very worrying failure

1-I asked 2 simple questions, you where to lazy to answer
2- responsibility in the brand nope, your AP, your spectrum, your miss configuration
your laziness to answer 2 simple questions
I`m a person like you. my job is Photography printing
I`m not a Tp-Link employee
just a user Aficionado to networkig
helping out whoever wants to be helped
Options
2016-09-22 09:31:21
I repeat , do not think you think you can give me an answer , please use your time more effectively . Everything you need to know about the network is available in the original comment. It is a firmware problem , so if you do not belong to any of the technical departments of TP-LINK , please refrain from continue responding as the problem in this product seriously and carries important economic damage.-
Options
2016-11-26 09:32:04
Negro, sos bien pelotudo, si no sabes que responder cerrá el culo de una vez.-
Options
2016-11-27 20:51:26

Boris01 wrote

Negro, sos bien pelotudo, si no sabes que responder cerrá el culo de una vez.-

Sorry, but danymarc is absolutely right: without much more details regarding your setup, especially wireless parameters and the log file at the time of breaks, nobody here is able to answer your questions in order to help you. My CPE210 runs without any problems for weeks, but it had been tested and set up carefully to work in the given environment. So to get any help, post your CPE settings, information about the environment and an excerpt of the log file if you expect other CPE users to help you in their spare time. Or call TP-Link support if you want an answer from TP-Link.
༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options
2016-12-08 02:44:06
...so given the fact that I'm actually facing a similar issue over the last couple of days whereas my 2 CPE510s used to be rock solid for quite some time beforehand I'd feel inclined to bring up an issue with the log file...using the webUI (accessing via MacOS) I fail to see any entries in the log, other than two lines, first one being of type: OTHER / Level: Info / Message: System Started and the second coming in few seconds later of type: OTHER / Level: WARNING / Message: LAN IP and mask changed to blah blah blah...I get NO entries when the client disconnects, reconnects whatsoever...

I always expected that would expect more in the log (Management/System Log: Open) as I own other TP-Link products (a couple of TD-W8980s, Interior repeaters and so on) which all do log much much more. Given that I only recently did I start getting the disconnection issues I thought I'd dig deeper, but I can't seem to be able to find any info on this.
Now serving finite customer via f(x)=AirTime/∞ on the 5Ghz band :-/
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 7045

Replies: 28