Advice on IP address settings - TL-R470T+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-28 22:56:44 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:18:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

I recently bought the TL-R470T+ Load Balancing Router and managed to figure out how to set it up in order to combine both of the broadband connections. I now get much faster download and upload speeds thanks to this great piece of tech!

I have been faced with a problem though, to do with the IP address - Yesterday everytime I tried to log onto online banking their system kept kicking me out, so I called them to find out what the problem was. It turns out that my IP address kept on changing. Their system saw this as a possible security risk and logged me out automatically.

When I check my IP address through google it keeps changing between both IPs of my connections.

Is it possible to stop this from happening in the settings of the router so that I can log onto my online banking as I need it on a daily basis?

Thanks for your advise in advance.

Mark
Options
1 Reply
Re:Advice on IP address settings - TL-R470T+
2016-11-29 15:09:52 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:18:19
hey dude, please check if “Application Optimized Routing” is enabled
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 423

Replies: 1