Tl-er604w -"just the "power led" is on"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-08 09:37:45 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:28:35
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello Members on the forum.
This Router has been working fine at my retail store for more than a year. Today, I noticed that the router's WIFI didn't appear on the availables wifis. I turn of the router, and then turn it on again. After waiting for the normal start-up, it didn't happened. But the router just has the power led light on, and the rest of the lights don't blink or stay on.

I tried pressing the Reset "button" but the unit doesn't want to Reset either. If I connect the router to my computer using the UTP cable, the computer network config (OS X) says: "Auto asigned IP" with the yellow /orange icon on its side.

Of course, if I don't get wifi, and the UTP cable connection doesn't work, I can't access to the router's admin web page.

Any ideas what could be happening? I'm deeply worried about this malfunction. I would really appriciate some knowledge and advise from the members of this forum.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

2xbassist.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tl-er604w -"just the "power led" is on"
2016-10-13 05:02:23 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:28:35
The best you can do is to contact TP-LINK support asap. (if you haven't already done so)

Kind regards.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 466

Replies: 1