TL-R470T+ Port Forwarding (Open Nat)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-15 00:01:50 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:37:48
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there everyone, I just bought the load balance device to use multiple internet connections at once, So i have 2 modems and 2 dls lines, i connected those two connections to tplink load balance and with easy configuration setup, its now double speed as expected. But ping stayed same, its not half rate of the previous single connection. But after i entered some online games, i realized that my nat settings are strict and i need to get to type1 nat so need to forward ports
But i tried forwarding ports, couldn't succeed. I'm using windows 10, device is 1.10 last firmware. On the load balance device connection settings are shown as below;

[TABLE]
[TR]

Link Up

[TR][TD="class: WAN_FRAMEWORK_LEFT"]WAN1[TD]
Primary Connection: Dynamic IP
IP Address: 192.168.1.100
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.2
MAC Address: E
Secondary Connection: ---
IP Address: ---
Subnet Mask: ---

[/TD]
[/TR]

[/TD]

Link Up

[TR][TD="class: WAN_FRAMEWORK_LEFT"]WAN2[TD]
Primary Connection: Dynamic IP
IP Address: 192.168.1.35
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.1
MAC Address: E
Secondary Connection: ---
IP Address: ---
Subnet Mask: ---

[/TD]
[/TR]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Awaiting some help, i couldnt figure it out myself.

Thanks and regards
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-R470T+ Port Forwarding (Open Nat)
2016-12-30 14:30:01 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:37:48
hey dude I suggset you contact their technical support for help
Options
Re:TL-R470T+ Port Forwarding (Open Nat)
2017-01-07 11:47:56 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:37:48
Ping times will not change. Ping measures latency, the time to reach a destination and back -- even if you could increase the bandwidth (transfer rate), you can't improve the ping times with a router or load balancer. Ping times and latency will be the same as one of the two lines you've connected. The load balancer just routes traffic to one of the two WAN ports. Any single connection will be routed over 1 of the two connections. The benefit to the load balancer comes when you have multiple computers or other devices accessing the Internet at the same time, because some will be routed to one connection and some to another. The combined total of the connections can equal the combined total bandwidth over both connections, but no single connection can be faster than the faster of the two Internet pipes you have.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2674

Replies: 2