EAP110 - Slow connection on Appstore !?!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-01 01:54:26
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

I have a strange behavior with my new installed EAP110. I have exactly the same issue on my MacBook Pro and my iPhone 6. When I want to download an app from AppStore, the througput is very slow (about 100/&10 Ko/s).

So I have tested my bandwidth speed with different tools (speed test.net, test debit.info, http direct download) and each time I had 2.3 Mo/s, so the fastest I can have on my VDSL line. Test was made on both Mac and iPhone.

Then, to be sure that it's not an "Apple" server issue (which would be impossible to be honest), I made the same test on my IOT SSID, which is a Ubiquiti Pico station. No problem at all, fast througput on AppStore.

I tried different settings on the EAP, disable WMM for instance. No changes. My EAP110 is behind a firewall (Juniper SSG5) but with no specific output policy (any any permit)

So my conclusion are that there is something strange happening on my EAP 110 only when I am connected and downloading on AppStore. Is there someone here who have the same issue, or someone who can test ?

Thanks guys
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 553

Replies: 0

Related Articles