EAP 110 slow bandwidth

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP 110 slow bandwidth

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
EAP 110 slow bandwidth
EAP 110 slow bandwidth
2017-02-01 05:09:18
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi guys,

I have a very strange behavior with my EAP 110 newly installed. My network is as below :

EAP110 => Juniper SSG5 Firewall => VDSL Box => Internet

I have a very slow throughput (600/700 kbps max) when i download a file on the Appstore. I have tested with my iPhone 6s and also my MacBook Pro. Same slow bandwidth. So I decided to check my internet bandwidth to be sure that it's not a ISP issue, and I had the maximum bandwidth available (26 mbps) so normal conditions. I tried ftp, http, speed test... everything was OK except Appstore !

Behind my juniper I have also another access point (Ubiquiti Pico Station, on a different network) and I made exactly the same tests. No problem at all, even on AppStore, full speed to download any app.

I switched back to EAP SSID, try to download on App Store, and same problem, 800kbps max.

I have checked and disable all settings related to QoS, check my firewall policy and set to any/any permit... same issue.

Does someone have any problem like me ?

Thanks for your help

Regards
Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP 110 slow bandwidth
2017-02-04 15:20:40
Solved.
Was related to my internal DNS server. For an unknown reason, I had slow DNS responses and was unable to correctly download on AppStore.

Cheers
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3199

Replies: 1

Related Articles