TL-R470T+ always showing "Online Detection Failed"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-06 13:19:03 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:37:05
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello Friends,

I am using TL-R470T+ v.4 to connect two separate WAN connections. One is a 2 Mbps leased line and the other is a shared broadband connection. Both the connections are from the same ISP. Both have their own Router. When I am connecting the WAN cables to the WAN port of the load balancer, it is showing "Link up" meaning the cables are connected. However in the "Maintenance > Diagnostics > Online Detection", it is always showing "Online Detection Failed". I have rechecked and verified the connection details from the ISP. When I am checking the connections on individual machines, it is working fine. I have tried reset / power cycling the load balancer also. Please can anyone help me understanding the problem.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-R470T+ always showing "Online Detection Failed"
2017-02-07 15:00:07 - last edited 2021-08-21 06:37:05
Maybe you can give a screen shot of your config about the Online Detection, I can help you to check.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 765

Replies: 1

Related Articles