EAP Controller LED Settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-27 17:45:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there,

i just have a "nice to have" Wish. Can you please add a LED Setting feature in the EAP Controller software , so i can switch the LED to on or off for specific APs?
We have some AP locations where the LED light is a little bit too bright. So we want to switch it off. On other APs in the same Site it should be on.

Is this possible?

thank you
Best
Ronald
Options
2 Reply
Re:EAP Controller LED Settings
2017-03-20 19:15:14
I do think it would be good to configure this on a per-AP basis, but in the meantime are you aware of the system-wide LED setting? If you go Settings > System > LED you can turn off the LEDs for all APs.
Options
Re:EAP Controller LED Settings
2017-04-02 15:35:25
Hello DocJones,

thanks for the reply. I know the LED Setting in the EAP Controller. If i connect APs to the EAP Controller, each AP takes the LED Settings from EAP Controller no matter i configured before on the AP himself. I want to seperate the LED Settings for each AP or at least for a group. This would be very nice. As sayd before, this is just a nice to have feature or a cosmetic thing, but for me this would be a feature for a holistic business solution!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1717

Replies: 2

Related Articles