Portal of EAP110 slow / not loaded

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-27 18:20:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi any body please help about my trouble

i have enabled my portal in EAP110 but that make very slow to load the portal page and also not loaded (mostly)
i have 2 EAP110 close together with same SSID, different channel, without password, standalone mode (without controller)

so i just use portal local password for authentications

when i check the CPU & memory usage are fine
when i try my self, i mean for testing the portal working good everything ok

but when real install after some hours, the portal page doesn't loaded

i guess, because so-many users connected to that AP (because no password at wi-fi just only password at portal login) so make AP over-limit the user
is it like that the algorithm inside of EAP110, the user counted although just only connected but not login the portal ?

and how to solve it ?

Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:Portal of EAP110 slow / not loaded
2017-04-02 04:41:38

kurniadi wrote

i guess, because so-many users connected to that AP (because no password at wi-fi just only password at portal login) so make AP over-limit the user

Why don't you limit the maximum associated number of users of the EAPs (under "load balancing") if you suspect an over-limit? Set it to 20 users, but depending of typical usage profile at your site your mileage may vary.
༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 971

Replies: 1