Web interface access after configuring VLAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-06 17:29:59
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi
I've followed following steps to make VLAN on my smart switch, the way I setup 2 VLAN on 2 ports and one trunk port, but once I've created this I have not able to access the smart switch web interface, router assign (DHCP) IPs for the 2 networks, I couldn't find switch IP assigned to switch to access the web interface.
Anyone can help ?
(I can access web GUI changing IP on PC to 192.168.0.10 (switch default network) and connect to another port on the switch (not VLAN port) but this is not I need)
Options
2 Reply
Re:Web interface access after configuring VLAN
2017-07-07 23:24:45
Then why don't you put the switch into the VLAN you want it to have by assigning a fixed IP from the appropriate subnet? I don't understand what's the problem doing so. If you want the switch to respond to a certain IP, you need to assign it this IP!
༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options
Re:Web interface access after configuring VLAN
2017-10-30 06:19:26
Sounds like the Management VLAN setting on the switch may need to be changed to match the VLAN ID for whatever port you are using to connect to it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1370

Replies: 2

Related Articles