AP auto reboot issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AP auto reboot issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AP auto reboot issue
AP auto reboot issue
2017-07-31 15:58:48
Model : EAP 115, EAP 225

Hardware Version : 1.0.0 Build 20160518 Rel. 54015

Firmware Version : 1.0.0 Build 20160518 Rel. 54015

ISP :

I am using EAP 115 and 225 and control by controller. I had setting the AP reboot on daily 3am. But I find out some of the AP will reboot on expectation time, I login on the controller log, the log was showing System Started and LAN IP is changed to 192.168.x.x on other timing (eg: 5pm, 12pm and etc) . I try to disable the schedule reboot, it still happen on random AP. I did check the LAN cable and power connection was no issue. and I was unable to find out other message from the controller LOG

And I also find out the signal for laptop is not issue, but for Phone especially android was very slow connection.
Options
1 Reply
Re:AP auto reboot issue
2017-08-03 19:12:35
In most cases, such unstable issues are caused from the power supply issue, so please also check the cable length and quality which is used for PoE power supply.
If all the configuration and power supply are OK, then I think there should be no problem theoretically, actually I haven't meet such issue before.

For the lower speed of phone compared with laptop, please pay attention to the position of phone and laptop. You can place them at a same place near EAP, and see how does it perform.
Please note that if the phone's transmission power and receiver sensitivity is not as good as your laptop, it might also affect the wireless performance.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 892

Replies: 1

Related Articles