EAP245 not displayng into discovery tool !

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-17 23:34:40
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello
I have connected my EAP245 on a POE switch ...

The TP-LINK is display on my ASUS but impossible to connect WIFI on the EAP 245 !

Trying to set but he is not display into discovery tool ! :(

I'm really dissapoint by this material ... because I have set more than 50 LINKSYS without problem ...

If Somebody have an idea ?
Thank you
Options
3 Reply
Re:EAP245 not displayng into discovery tool !
2017-09-18 16:37:16

bretweb wrote

The TP-LINK is display on my ASUS but impossible to connect WIFI on the EAP 245 ! Trying to set but he is not display into discovery tool ! :(

1. Are you saying that the SSID of EAP245 can be found on your ASUS PC but cannot be connected? If so, please check it on your mobile devices and change the security type. Simply disable the security and see if it's connected.

2. The EAP Discovery Tool can help the EAP Controller to adopt the EAP in L3 Network, and you can also use the EAP Discovery Tool to find the EAP’s IP address. Are you saying that the EAP245 cannot be found by the EAP Controller and even with EAP Discovery Tool. Please check the FAQ and see how to discovery EAPs: http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1363.html
Options
Sorry for disturb
2017-09-18 17:24:28
Hello
thank you for your answer

Forget that please ... it was just a network wire problem ... after changed it

All is working well now

Sorry for disturb
Options
Re:EAP245 not displayng into discovery tool !
2017-09-19 13:48:09

bretweb wrote

Hello
thank you for your answer

Forget that please ... it was just a network wire problem ... after changed it

All is working well now

Sorry for disturb

Glad to hear that!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 827