Problems resetting Easy Smart Switch 1016DE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-07 01:58:21
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a 1016DE that I configured with the TP-Link configuration utility and it worked fine for several weeks. Just recently I have been unable to access it via the utility or by ping. I did a hard reset on it hoping to set the IP address back to 192.168.0.1, the default. Apparently this didn't work. I tried multiple times, even unplugging the switch, pressing the reset button, plugging it back in, and holding the reset button until all lights powered off indicating a reset. Of course I set my laptop IP to an address on the same segment but I am still unable to ping or access the switch, either at the default address or the address I had previously assigned.

The switch is working fine, it passes traffic, but I just can't access it or configure it. Any suggestions on what else I can try before contacting TP-Link support? The switch is new.

I have six other Easy Smart 8-port switches, and two 24 port managed TP-Link switches all working fine,
Options