EAP220 tagged VLAN is not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP220 tagged VLAN is not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Re:Re:Re: EAP220 tagged VLAN is not working
2018-09-10 20:52:43 - last edited 2018-09-10 20:53:59

So just to update, took that EAP to play at home. So at home my network is powered by Mikrotik router as well. So Created the same scenario on mikrotik, bridge and vlan going trough the bridge. Connected EAP directly to mikrotik bridge, didnt use EAP controller instead of it went directly to EAP to configure networks. So created one VLAN 110 wifi and other default untagged wifi. All good all works . 110 gets ip from its dedicated network dhcp and non tagged gets ip form local lan dhcp. So we may eliminate the problem of mikrotik and EAP itself. The problem is on TP Link switch or TP LINK EAP Controller.

Options
Re:Re:Re: EAP220 tagged VLAN is not working
2019-09-21 22:10:50
--- NOT RELATED TO THREAD --- Hello, I saw in a thread that you know quite well about VLANs setup and that you use the same switch as me, TL-SG108E. I got it working a long time ago and now wanted to add another VLAN to my other 3s, as a router i use pfSense and for some reason nothing works anymore... I don't know how to test if it's pfSense or the switches. If you could DM me to help you'd be a life saver :((
Options
Related Articles