IP Address not saving on wireless extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-01 17:27:57 - last edited 2021-10-08 02:21:35
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello,

i have purchased an out EAP110 extender to connect a wifi camera too. Trying to set this up has been a 3 day nightmare. Everything i seem to do the bloody thing doesn't remember the IP address.

I have tried this with both a dynamic IP address to configure automatically and a static address which i configured manually through the management program.

I have plugged it in with the PoE and the LAN into my router which works perfectly - as soon as i remove the ethernet cable to the extender there is no signal

ANY suggestion will be greatly appreciated and may prevent me from throwing this against the wall!!

thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:IP Address not saving on wireless extender
2021-10-05 15:47:08 - last edited 2021-10-08 02:21:35

@s80n 

EAP110-Outdoor is an access point, it can't be configured as a range extender - see this FAQ - Q6. Here's your user guide.

It needs an ethernet cable connected to your router to operate properly - removing the ethernet cable brakes the communication with your LAN.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 396

Replies: 1

Related Articles