No lights for WAN/LAN ports, can’t login to configuration page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-08 15:38:15 - last edited 2022-02-09 00:54:51
Model: TL-R600VPN  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

My internet went down last night and after unplugging it a few times I noticed the green lights for WAN and LAN wouldn't come on at all. Then I tried connecting to 192.168.0.1 and got "this site can't be reached."

I unplugged the router from the closet where my ONT box is and just plugged my computer directly into one of the LAN ports, still no lights or configuration page.

nothing changes after pressing and holding the reset button but my ISP provided router works fine so it's not any of my cables or other devices.

Any idea what might've gone wrong and if there's anything I can do besides buy a new router ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:No lights for WAN/LAN ports, can’t login to configuration page
2022-02-08 23:57:08 - last edited 2022-02-09 00:54:51

@Murpho 

I would check if the power supply is operational by a mutimeter.

If it's not then by a new one with the same electrical parameters and power plug barrel.

If it's operational then the problem is with the router itself.

If the router is under waranty contact your local support and ask them for further assistance.

If it's not then you should probably start thinking about a new router.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 1

Related Articles