Votes

Add option to declare a switch port as Internet uplink

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-30 08:27:46 - last edited 2022-10-31 08:35:45

I have a TL-SG2008P v1.0 switch, four EAP245(EU) v3.0 access points and a 5.6.3 Omada Controller service on a Linux box.

One of the switch ports is connected to the internet provider's router and I'd like to correctly see it in the topology view. I cannot find an option to force a port to be "Uplink" or "Internet" in the switch configuration tab (even if an icon seems to be prepared for that). Could you please add the option to manually declare the uplink port?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Add option to declare a switch port as Internet uplink
2022-10-31 08:35:23 - last edited 2022-10-31 08:35:45

Dear @CostinG 

CostinG wrote

I have a TL-SG2008P v1.0 switch, four EAP245(EU) v3.0 access points and a 5.6.3 Omada Controller service on a Linux box.

One of the switch ports is connected to the internet provider's router and I'd like to correctly see it in the topology view. I cannot find an option to force a port to be "Uplink" or "Internet" in the switch configuration tab (even if an icon seems to be prepared for that). Could you please add the option to manually declare the uplink port?

To gather feedback from others, I transfer this thread to the block of "Requests & Suggestions" so that it could be seen by more people.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Add option to declare a switch port as Internet uplink
2022-10-31 09:01:19

Hank21 wrote

Dear @CostinG 

CostinG wrote

To gather feedback from others, I transfer this thread to the block of "Requests & Suggestions" so that it could be seen by more people.

@Hank21 So in effect please add this function .... just as in the Unifi controller.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 647

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.