Omada EAP110 problem with UPLOAD

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-04 11:51:38
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have 17 Omada products in network and OMADA Controller. I have problem with Samsung Galaxy TAB A7 Lite. Only with this tablet i don't have upload speed when i test it, download works fine but upload is only 0,1-,0,2 Mbps. I try tablet on same network but another router, and works fine. All other devices works fine with omada routers.

Any ideas ?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada EAP110 problem with UPLOAD
2023-02-06 11:35:26

Dear  @Acmi 

Have you done rate limit on the EAP? Please confirm the settings and disable rate limit if it is the issue. 

If possible, please reset this EAP. Then try to connect the default EAP Wi-Fi and test the speed. After resettings the EAP will give you a default "TP-Link 2.4Ghz_xxxxx" open network. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Omada EAP110 problem with UPLOAD
2023-06-10 22:21:09

@Acmi I had EXACTLY the same issue.  If the IPv6 thing doesn't work, trying changing the EAP110 radio settings from b/g/n mixed  (default) to just b/g mixed.  That solved it for me after weeks of head-scratching.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1014

Replies: 2

Related Articles